This programme shows you how to use and process within Pastel Partner Accounts. Learn to setup your company, your customers, suppliers and inventory, as well as process entries, perform a bank reconciliation and view your financial reports.
Content of course
- Installation and registration
- Navigating around a demo company
- Creating a new company
- Using the setup function
- Setting up your inventory
- The process menu – including general ledger, customers and suppliers
- Processing take on balances
- Bank reconciliation
- The view menu
- Summative assessment
Pastel Partner Version 10
This course is aimed at those people who would like to develop an understanding of Pastel Accounting, how to setup companies, process their day to day bookkeeping functions, and view financial reports.