IT Business Campus is proud to distinguish it’s training as not e-learning. E-Learning refers to a PDF that is readable online, flash animation, voice-overs or a combination of both which makes up the course. Our courses are online instructor-led training which re-creates the classroom experience online or offline. All our courses are presented via real life lecturers who are qualified in their respective fields and have decades of real life experience to offer.
IT Business Campus's training programs utilise instructor-led training with SAVI concepts in an interactive, multi-media delivery format to address the unique needs of the adult learner. SAVI concepts include the assessment of learning styles based on the Somatic (learning by doing), Auditory (learning by hearing), Visual (learning by seeing), and Intellectual (learning by thinking) techniques.
Over 93% of our courses consist of:
1) Online instructor-led training (this is coupled with):
- simulations and practical sessions
- review questions at the end of each section
2) Exam preparations:
- Practise exams: can be taken as many times. Provides learning opportunities by explaining why an answer is incorrect
- Single Objectives: allows you to test only on a single objective for the certification ensuring that you are well versed on that objective
- Exam simulation: this simulates the actual certification environment that a student will face when completing the international exams
- A downloadable e-book of the course and/or
- Resource files such as scripts, examples, practice files etc
To read about the advantages of online instructor-led training, click here