This program provides the learner with skills required for a Internet Security Administrator supporting the business by securing the business Internet traffic as well as the prevention of hacking into the business network. By completing the required modules, the learner can offer a wide range of invaluable skills to a business and set them on the path to further job opportunities. Learners acquire a solid foundation of skills that are readily transferable to further studies and other career paths
Learners are required to have knowledge, comprehension and application of English at Grade 10 or equivalent.
Age exemption and relevant work experience.
- Windows 10 70-697
- CompTIA A+ 220-901 & 220-902
- CompTIA Network+ 10-006
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco 200-355: Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
- Cyber Security Awareness and Prevention
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Pro (CISSP) 2015
- Data Security Compliance
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®)
- Ultimate Resume Building