This program provides the learner with skills required for a Project Manager. By completing the required modules, the learner can offer a wide range of invaluable skills for Project Management to a business and set them on the path to further job opportunities. Learners acquire a solid foundation of skills that are readily transferable to further studies and other career paths.
Learners are required to have knowledge, comprehension and application of English at Grade 10 or equivalent OR age exemption and relevant work experience.
- Windows 10 Power User
- Word 2016 – Level I to III
- Excel 2016 – Level I to III
- PowerPoint 2016- Level I to III
- Outlook 2016- Level I to III
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3
- Accounting and Business Basics
- Sage 50
- How to Handle Stress In the Workplace
- Ultimate Resume Building